KHS Choir Registration Day Will Be Online for the 2020-2021 School Year due to COVID-19
Choir Registration Steps for Every Choir Student:
- Complete the 2020-2021 Registration Form online. The link for the forms can also be found in the student's Google Classroom. They are due Friday, September 4, 2020.
- Pay choir fees. The annual choir fee has been reduced from $75 to $25. This can be paid by cash, check (payable to KHS Choir) or credit card on the Keller ISD Web Store.
- User Name = Student's 6-Digit ID Number
- Password = Student's Last Name (in upper & lower case letters)
- Don't forget your student has an opportunity to sign up for voice lessons by completing the Online Voice Lesson Consent Form. They will be virtual this year for $20 each and can be taken during choir class.
- For more information about voice lessons please see: https://kellerhschoir.org/voice-lessons/.
Please direct any registration questions to Mrs. King at email@example.com.
The KHS Choir Booster Registration normally occurs in person on Saturday after school starts, but this year it will be online as well.
September 18, 2020 will kick off the Booster Registration for the 2020-2021 school year. Although it is not mandatory, your funds help support our KHS Choir students and staff.
Take care of Booster Registration through our NEW KHS Choir Online Store for the 2020-2021 school year! You will be able to:
- Pay Tribe fees.
- Purchase new Spirit Wear for 2020-2021. We also have a limited stock of spirit wear on sale. Don't miss out!
- Show your KHS Choir pride and purchase Spirit Items like a yard sign.
- Make a financial contribution to support our singers! Please see the Choir Booster page for more information.
Questions? Please email the KHS 'Voices for Choir' Booster Club .