We are SO excited for the
2022-2023 School Year!
KHS Choir Registration Day is Saturday, August 27th!
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
This day is an important day for ALL CHOIR PARENTS & STUDENTS, not just new members.
*At Least One Parent and the Student Must Be In Attendance.*
9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. -- Juniors & Seniors
12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. -- Freshmen & Sophomores
**Please allow an hour to complete this process**
If you are unable to attend at your assigned time, you may attend the other session.
The following will be completed for Every Choir Student:
- Uniform sizing for concert attire.
- Register with our new communication platform.
- If interested, sign up for 9/10 Honor Choir and/or All-State Choir.
- Learn how voice lessons are scheduled at KHS. Students are expected to take voice lessons for the full year. For more information about voice lessons please see: https://kellerhschoir.org/voice-lessons/.
- Receive information about how the KHS Choir Booster Club supports our choirs, opportunity to join the Choir Booster Club, and learn about their events.
- Purchase the 2022-2023 KHS Choir Spirit Wear.
- Pay Tribe Fees (if applicable) and Choir Fees.
Your registration concludes with:
- Completing the 2022-2023 Choir Registration Form and paying the annual choir fee of $85 (sibling cost - $60). This fee covers rental of the choir uniform, class T-shirt, concert fees, etc. This can be paid by cash, check (payable to KHS Choir) or credit card on the Keller ISD Web Store.
**If you pay this fee before or after Choir Registration please email Mrs. King a copy of your receipt.**
- Completing the KHS 'Voices for Choir' Booster Club registration by becoming a financial contributor for the 2022-2023 school year. Although it is not mandatory, your funds help support our KHS Choir students and staff.