2017-18 Booster Members
PRESIDENT — Stephanie Bundick
VP FUNDRAISING — Laurie Murry
VP MEMBERSHIP — Traci Rhodes
SECRETARY — Andrea Gaszak
TREASURER — Wendy Blair
COMMITTEE CHAIR POSITIONS
UNIFORMS — Candle LaPrade
PROPERTY MANAGER — Richard Jones
WEBSITE — Duwana Johnson
COOKIES — Marcia Brittain
MADRIGAL — Marcia Brittain
SPIRIT ITEMS – Marcia Brittain
SCHOLARSHIP — Belen Chee
ALL-STATE COMP — Julie Jones & Mary Boydstun
MUSIC OF THE MASTERS — Mary Boydstun
Spring Show Request: Mrs. King has requested pictures of parents and their choir students from their high school years. These are due May 16. They will be returned if labeled. She would like them approx. 4x6 or 3x5 but will take whatever she can get.
Spring Show Information:
Retro: Parent Style
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
KHS Fine Arts Center
Free to the public
Choir Final Exam Information
- Write a 2-page paper
- Your paper MUST include:
- An interview with your parent or parents regarding music from their high school years. List the years they were in high school, ie. 1983-1987.
- Information about the type of music they listened to and the names of their favorite groups and/or singers.
- Biographical and historical information about the singers/groups.
- A comparison of the type of music your parents listened to THEN and the type of music they listen to NOW.
- A comparison of the type of music YOU listen to and what your parents listen to.
- Two sources in a bibliography format.
- THIS PAPER MUST BE TURNED IN BY FRIDAY, MAY 19th. IF IT IS TURNED IN ON MONDAY, MAY 22nd, IT WILL RECEIVE A GRADE NO HIGHER THAN A 70. 10 POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR EVERY DAY LATE AFTER MAY 22ND.
- 1– You will write a paragraph on Points A, D, and E (see front page)
- 2 – A 10-Point Extra Credit will be given for a photograph of your parent(s) when they were in high school and a photo of yourself now. We’re going to make a display in the lobby of those pics so don’t be left out!
Solo/Duets/Ensemble Auditions for Spring Show: Tuesday, May 9, starting at 2:45pm (during 5th period). All acts must be memorized and performance-ready.
2017-2018 All State Auditions
Click here for list of music.
Packets will be available in 2 weeks. CDs will be available July 1.
Click Here for a list of Summer All State Choir camps