Support the KHS Choir program by shopping at Kroger!
- A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. Go to the Kroger's Community Rewards page to create an account or link your Shopper's Card.
- Click on "Link Your Shopper's Card".
- Sign in to your Kroger account.
- Search for our organization by name or by our non-profit organization (NPO)number: 89612.
- Click "Enroll".
Tom Thumb Shoppers Link Your Card to our Good Neighbor Number: 6979
Here's how it works:
- Simply fill out the Good Neighbor program section and the top part of the Reward Card Application, indicating our organization's number 6979 and return it to the Courtesy Booth. That's it!
- KHS Choir is now linked to your card. From that point on, the purchase price of groceries will automatically be recorded to the KHS Choir Good Neighbor account.
- Tom Thumb will send us a check for 1% of the total each quarter.
Remember purchases will not count for the Keller High Choir Program until after you register your rewards card.